These lesions can be present at birth or can develop at any age.
- Skin tags- commonly found around the neck or under the arms
- Seborrheic keratoses- crusty brown growths that develop in adulthood
- Cysts- round benign nodules found anywhere on the body, including the scalp
- Sebaceous hyperplasia- small yellow oil glands located on the face
- Nevi (moles)- brown flat or raised lesions which are usually symmetrical in shape and color
- Lipoma- soft fatty tumors found under the skin
* Some benign lesions are not medically necessary to remove, but Dr. Morris and Dr. Howell offer cosmetic lesion removal if desired.